iVe Software v3.5 brings additional support for Mercedes-Benz Systems
Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 3.5.
Additional Mercedes-Benz Support
This release includes an additional supported ECU for Mercedes-Benz vehicles manufactured from 2015-2020.
Expanded Mercedes-Benz support now includes systems with a hard drive data source. Previously in iVe version 3.4, we introduced new support for certain Mercedes-Benz NTG systems in vehicles manufactured from late 2015 to early 2020. This release adds logical and partial physical imaging of an internal hard drive and includes the parsing of devices and vehicle events. The data from the hard drive can be paired in the iVe Software with an Internal SD card collection, from the same system. This allows a comprehensive analysis of both ECUs’ content.
For details on identifying the newly supported systems, as well as existing supported ECUs, select ‘Mercedes-Benz’ for the make in iVe or iVe Mobile and see the identification guides.
Also included in this release, are improved EU number formatting and other minor bug fixes. These iVe Software updates, combined with the new and updated vehicle system support, give examiners expanded vehicle investigation capability with iVe.
New Features and Enhancements for iVe Software v3.5:
- Additional support for Mercedes-Benz NTG systems
- Added ability for pairing Mercedes-Benz NTG ISD and HDD acquisitions in the iVe Software
- Improved EU number formatting
- Added instructions for newly supported systems
- Added or improved identification, removal, and/or acquisition instructions for multiple supported systems
- Implemented additional minor bug fixes and parsing improvements
Download your copy of iVe 3.5 today by visiting the Release Resources page.