iVe Software v4.1 expands support for Jaguar Land Rover Systems
Berla is pleased to announce the release of iVe version 4.1, which introduces support for importing and parsing data from Jaguar Land Rover vehicles as well as several feature enhancements and overall improvements.
Jaguar Land Rover Support
The iVe Software now supports certain Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) Telematics Control Units (TCU) found in many JLR vehicles from model year 2014 through 2020. You will need to remove the system in order to identify it and then conduct a chip-off to acquire the data.
If you do not have access to chip-off equipment and need help finding someone to take the chip off and image it, contact Tech Support and we will try to help you identify someone in your local area that can help.
Once you have the data, you can import it into the iVe Software. iVe v4.1 will decode and parse system information, geo locations, and event data that could prove to be invaluable in vehicle investigations.
More details on identifying, importing and analyzing data from this system is included in the iVe v4.1 Release Webinar, found in the ‘Resources’ section of the iVe Mobile app.
- Added support for importing and parsing certain JLR TCUs (DS)
- Added the system summary in vehicle lookup results (DS)
- Added feature that allows saving of vehicle lookup results as a PDF (DS)
- Added optional user setting to have the iVe window maximized upon startup (DS)
- Added instructions for newly supported systems (MADS)
- Implemented several minor bug fixes (DS)
MA = Mobile App Only DS= Desktop Software Only MADS = Mobile App & Desktop Software
iVe 4.1 may be downloaded by visiting our ‘Customer Support’ page and selecting ‘Current Release.’